Art Reproduction Bellingham
Professional ART COPY – photography Bellingham, WA
Frustrated by the time you’ve lost photographing your own art? When you need high-quality images for juries, magazine submissions and giclee reproductions, you can save yourself the stress by hiring a professional. The process is painless and straightforward.
Why Hire a Professional?
As a talented, local Bellingham artist, you shouldn’t have to waste time figuring out photography when you could be creating and designing. By hiring a professional art copy photographer I can save you hours upon hours of time, and you’ll get it right the first time, guaranteed.
- Specialized polarized lighting eliminates glare and gives accurate color
- Level cropping so no parallax or unsightly distortion
- Eliminate frustration with correctly sized files (high and low resolution)
- Touch-ups included
- Ready to use files delivered via email or on CD
- Can shoot artwork as-is (even framed or behind glass)
Here is what you’ll get:
- 3 day turnaround
- Proofs delivered via email and/or CD
- One 1024px (long side) JPG (for emails & website)
- One 1920px (long side) JPG (for ZAPP)
- One High Res TIFF (up to 11×14 @ 300dpi for giclee prints)
- All photos will be cropped to the outside corners of the canvas (or inside of frame)
Photos will be delivered Mondays via Dropbox in high and low res JPG. Reproductions are retouched, free of unsightly glare and with the truest color representation possible.
Never get turned away because of poor photos again. Drop off on Thursday – Get it Monday.
- Paintings = $30 for the first + $15 for each additional
- Sculpture, Glass & Mixed Media = $60/hour
Expose Your Art Through Video – $60/hr
Are you looking to have a video made of your artwork that explains your unique style, passion & background? There is no better way to stand out from the crowd.
Show your expertise to a jury or gallery through a compilation of candid video clips of audiences viewing your work, kinetic movements of your pieces, and voice overs of your perfect artist pitch. You can even show your process, or important points that might be missed with traditional photos. When you have a 2-3 minute video on hand you’ll be easily remembered and better understood. Contact me for examples.
Schedule or Learn More